Accepting The Quotation
- If the quote is acceptable to you, then a start date would be agreed between you, the Client, and Alder Garden Services for the work to start
- At this stage a deposit of 25% would normally be required
- An approximate timescale can be given for the project to be completed
- Upon completion of the project full payment would become due
- On larger projects, staged payments would be required throughout the build, this would be discussed before any work commences so that you can budget in advance
Garden Survey, Scaled Drawings & Planting Plans
- A full survey of your garden can be undertaken to enable a project scaled drawing and planting plan(s) to be produced if required
- There would be a fee for this service and a 25% deposit would be required with the balance due on completion of the drawings. This would be fully discussed with you before any work commences.
Check us out on the Derbyshire County Council Trusted Trader website by clicking here.
Good luck with your project ideas. Alder Garden Services are waiting for your call.